Thursday, February 25, 2010

womp.womp.


BAIIIIIIIII!!!


Somebody's gonna have a mayjah case of the sadz tonight and his name is Tyler Grady.  The idiot who showed up to rehearsal wearing ankle boots and a bathrobe got his ass handed to him by 'Merica tonight!  

I obvs couldn't agree more with the decision, but for some reason they also voted out the two hottayz-Janelle, aka the ladyfriend of Tim Tebow, my arch enemy and Ashley the pretty one who sang Leona Lewis! Thennn they hit me where it really hurts,  kicking away my lil pseudo mexicano, "Joe"!

Janelle, Ashley, and Jose were prettay good so I'm gonna be a little weepy knowing I am going to have to sit through weeks of that Hayley bitch (who spells her name HAELEAY or something), John Park, the Ajan, Toddrick Hall and Jermaine Sellers the rip-off Usher and Jamar <3 wannabes, respectively, andddd that little pre-teen Aaron twerp who looks like Q.T. from 2GETHER (RIP though QT fo realz)

We can all rest a little easier knowing this creature will no longer be spookin up your tvs 3 times a week! Goodnightz




No comments:

Post a Comment