Friday, March 5, 2010

womp.womp.



Here we are again, ready to lay the womps down on some kidz and their dreamz.Let me start by saying these group numbers are horrific.  They get worse and worse every time I watch and they make me feel so uncomfs.  Like we know that lil twinky Aaron Kelly loveeees doin the dance numbers, but how bout bowersoxx?  Could she be any more out of her element?  I doubts it in a mayjah way.  Plus I think they are lip-synching which is fine cuz if they weren’t they would sound like a bunch of cats getting beaten in a sack, so I guess they are sparing us there. But anyway its results night, my fave.  Time to kick some bitches OFF!

 



OH NOOOOO!!!! ZE AJAN IZ LEAVINNNN MEEE!! Just when we were getting close and learning things about each otha!  And that means Toddrick obnoxious Hall is going to stay around to torture me for another week.  Ugh to the max.  Goodbye my sweet sweet Ajan friend.  Konichiwa! (yes i know that means hello. fuckoff)

In other news, Jermaine “I rocks ma onesie” Sellers is OUT and I am so pleased to see him and his bowties get the f out.  He’s talking about God and stuff so therefore I am not listening. Moving Onnnn.. Lets get to the ladies!! Ugh wait.  Danny Gokey is coming back next to bother me.  I loved him in the beginning and it’s really not his fault but the producers made me hate him by pumping up his sad story too much.  It took away from how good he was (even if he did remind of Taylor Hicks at times) AND they booted his bff and my long lost love JAMAR!!!

Wow he is being SO annoying.  He told Ryan to “check this out yo”, asked Ellen if he could go on her show AND talked about his dead wife, which I was trying to avoid spelling out so as not to be a dick, but he said it!!  He’s gone, thank Jeezus



NOICEEEE!! They saved DiDi the singing waitress and got rid of the crazy betch, Michelle Delamor.  She of the diaper dress and the fingerless gloves with the ring on the outside!  She’s gonna keep going forward bla bla, sorry betch, you’ll only be going forward til you hit the street where your pimp will be there to welcome you back with open arms.

OH OH we are down to HAELAEAY and Lacey.  Please send HAELAYAY home pleeeease.  I actually don’t like either of them, and yes it may be more fun to make fun of HAELEAY in the weeks to come, but my ears disagree.  OH well, ‘Merica got it right!

Peace out HAELAYE time to go back to Pooter or something?  (Ryan just said that’s where she’s from)


No comments:

Post a Comment